
Yes, I was in bed and realized I never posted today so I tried to take a picture of myself in my bathroom but I'm sure Michael thought I was a weirdo, so I ran to the kids' bathroom. But this is a good idea of what I call my "uniform", which is pretty much comfy clothes and a ponytail if I am home all day with the kids.
Three good things:
1 - I got the urge to de-clutter my house a week ago. I spent days cleaning and organizing, and it culminated in a big transition of the playroom to the spare bedroom. I liked the playroom where it was buy I could not stand the toys strewn about. Now they have their own room and we can close the door and pretend we are adults once in awhile. It's nice.
2 - I watched Amelia have her first Christmas and Miles have his third. I cannot believe the generosity of my family and friends! I know they love each and every one of you, and I am glad they have you in their lives.
3 - I opened up a shop on etsy for my baby shoes, burp cloths, and headbands. It's not a money maker, but I enjoy doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment