1. I like mustard with my french fries.
2. I almost bit my lip off falling down 2 flights of stairs as a child. It was hanging on by a thread.
3. My husband and I eloped a year after our first date.
4. I am the middle child of 5.
5. I bake if I'm stressed out.
6. I like watching cooking shows.
7. I have been unemployed for just over a year.
8. I've saved almost all of my shoes since I was in middle school and my foot size has not changed. I have 4 huge Rubbermaid tubs full of shoes, not counting my closet full now.
9. I love shopping even if I don't buy anything.
10. We almost named Miles Riley because we had our first date on Riley Street.
11. This is the first year in 11 years that I haven't moved.
12. I get scared staying home alone. I'm a wimp.
13. I can't ever finish a whole soda from a can.
14. My favorite food is Lebonese.
15. I have a ton of gray hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment