Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 13

Your favorite musician and why?

This post makes me laugh. Why is there a question mark? I've spent three minutes reading "Your favorite musician and why?" while trying different kinds of inflection in my voice. I'm tired.




My favorite musician? That's tough, because I like music a lot. I tend to like old music too, not really much from today, and nothing really on the radio. If I had to choose one, I'd obviously have to choose Bob Dylan. I heard Bob Dylan from the time I was young, but really started liking him in high school and college. I've seen him twice in concert, and although he is my grandparents' age, he really puts on a good show. And there is always a dirty old hippie or two sitting next to you, which is awesome. I like him because of his lyrics, and he can make you like his songs even though his voice is different. He has never fit in any sort of box as far as his music goes, and he still creates music to this day that is both different and quintessentially Bob Dylan.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment