Friday, October 7, 2011

Who....us??

Well, I've decided to stay home and not work full time. I feel like I've been absent from my life for the past 6 months. Here's a recap.




Miles was potty trained.




Sis doesn't know how to share.







Sis had her yearly dye test. Things don't look much better but don't look worse, either!




We found the Farmer's Market!




We visited my Grammie.




Went to the new museum.




Got cat ears for being good at the doctor's.




Have faced the fact that Sis has my cotton candy hair.




I turned 30 and this mean rapping cowboy would not take a picture with me.




Miles put the blocks container on like a backpack and couldn't get off the floor.




Sissy Miss got a big girl bed.




They wrestled.







We went to Apple Hill.




And Miles tried to teach Amelia about Trick or Treating.

Phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment