Friday, February 13, 2009

The First Grandchild...


Getting used to all of the new has made us very busy. I wanted to start a blog for our families, so, far or near, everyone could experience what we do each day watching Miles grow. I am a tad late getting this going, but with an end to my leave starting next week, I, as usual, am finally getting around to reaching my goals I implemented before I even gave birth!

A recap:
Miles was born November 1, 2008, after almost 24 hours of labor and an emergency C-section. He was 8 pounds, 1.5 oz, and 20 inches long. He has completely changed our lives.

Here is an overview of his growth over the last few months:
2 days - 7 lb 6 oz
2 weeks - 9 lb
2 months - 13 lb 1 oz

So far, Miles has learned:
Smiling - 12/12
Rolled over (okay, it was probably a fluke) - 1/11
Giggling - since mid-January

...and has seen 4 movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment